1. You pitch us through the submissions portal
2. We read every pitch, and respond promptly.
3. If we do not like your pitch, we let you know.
4. If we like your pitch, we let you know. We talk again. Probably in person if we can, and over some sort of beverage, depending on your beverage preference.
5. If that works out, we talk a lot more. Definitely in person, and probably over food, also depending on your food preference. Throughout all these conversations, together we’ll figure out what this project really is, what we want to do, what you need to pull it off, what we feel like we can contribute, what the budget is, the timeline, the greatest potential for it, etc. We’ll also find time to talk about art and storytelling and ideas that move us, because this is what we talk about with people we are getting to know.